It pays to be smart!
Open an account and get $10 after your first purchase.
Limited to the first 15,000 new customers who open an account after 20 October 2019 and make a purchase before 31 January 2020.
To get the ‘First purchase bonus’ follow the steps below:
- Download the 86 400 app and open an account in just 2 mins.
- Fund your account by transferring money from any other Australian bank account. You can find the BSB and account number in our app.
- Treat yo’ self (a.k.a. make a purchase) using Apple Pay, Google PayTM, Samsung Pay, Fitbit Pay, Garmin Pay or your 86 400 Visa Debit card before 31 January 2020.
Ta da! $10 is yours and will be credited to your Pay account within a couple of business days.
Q: Is there a cost for downloading the app?
A: Downloading the app is free. And better still, there are no monthly fees for your accounts so opening an account is all upside.
Q: Are there any conditions on what I can purchase?
A: Nope. It’s your money, buy what you like using either your 86 400 Visa Debit card or your digital wallet on your favourite device.
Q: I think I’ve met the criteria, what comes next?
A: If you’re one of the first 15,000 customers to meet the criteria, expect to see $10 credited to your Pay account within a couple of business days.
Terms and Conditions
The ‘First purchase bonus’ runs from 20 October 2019 to 31 January 2020 and is available to the first 15,000 new customers who open an account after 20 October 2019 and make a purchase using their 86 400 debit card before 31 January 2020. The offer is limited to one bonus payment per customer.
Only settled card purchases are eligible for the bonus criteria. This means, we have to wait until the card payment has been settled (so not pending in your transaction list) before you become eligible for the bonus payment.
Now for the stuff the lawyers make us write…
There are always a few people who will try to game the system so here are some fair play conditions.
We retain the absolute right to refuse to pay or cancel a “First purchase bonus” payment without notice to you. The reasons for us to refuse or cancel a payment may include, but are not limited to, if:
● we believe that your access to the 86 400 app is or may be fraudulent.
● we believe that you have threatened the security of 86 400.
● we believe you have breached any of the 86 400 General Terms
● we believe you are acting in bad faith.
● we have closed your account.
● your account contains unpaid charges or is overdrawn.
Last modified 16 December 2019